A familiar landmark on Highway No. 22 (aujourd'hui route 143) is the Old Stone School with its well-kept cemetery near it... It is safe to say it was built in the early 1800's, and was used not only as a school, but as a social centre, as well as a church, by all protestant denominations, including many missionnaries. Annals of the Richmond County, vol 1, page 129
Longtemps abandonnée, elle a été restaurée en 1927 et est bien entretenue depuis.